It hit me a little early so I decided to make a healthier version of a brownie for my kiddos today.
Brooklyn and Nicholas of course wanted to dig into the batter before I had cooked it... These were not too shabby and the kids are in love!!!
Ingredients:1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup raw cacao powder 1/2 cup raw honey 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted) 5 Eggs2 tablespoons water1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1/2 teaspoon baking sodaInstructions:1. Combine all dry ingredients in a dish and mix well.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in separate dish, mix well.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, while stirring.
4. Grease a 8×8 baking pan or place parchment paper on the bottom of the dish.
5. Pour batter into baking pan and smooth out the batter with a knife.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.