Wednesday, February 13, 2019
My Love of Books 2019
Books upon Books upon Books...... I use to be one of those who would start a book and then would never finish it and then start another book and never finish it. The only book I had ever read fully through, which is actually surprising because it's a quite long one is Gone with the Wind, which turns out happens to also be my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK and ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I've actually read a handful of times and every time I read it, it captures me, just as it had the very first time I read it, through every page, through every chapter....
So this year, I decided to try audibles because life with three kids, therapies, appointments, homeschool classes, sports, etc, I'm in the car A LOT!!!!! So, I decided to give it a go and try some Audible Books, and I love them and the kids love them, so I actually let them pick some books out too. Here are the ones we have read already and I'll keep adding as we go through the year. and if you'd like more info on the books, just let me know.
Please keep in mind some of these are kid books too, but they wanted me to borrow these to listen to the Audible, which they have a new love of listening to audibles in the car as well. Nicholas is super into history.
1. The Life- Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
2. U.S. Constitution by iMinds (Nicholas picked this)
3. Whiskey In my Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
4. You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
5. Enjoy Every Sandwich by Lee Lipsenthal, M.D.
6. Magic Tree House Collection Books 1-8 by Marie Pope Osborne (Kids Pick)
7. Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter (Brooklyn's pick)
8. We Love Each Other, But by Dr. Ellen Wachtel
9. Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle (currently reading)
10. Area 51 An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base by Anne Jacobsen (Nicholas' current Pick)